Try it!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

You've lost that loving feeling

This is the fourth project I've been on since I started this blog, and it is probably #4 in terms of how interesting the project is from a blog perspective.   The first project was the best, obviously, as it gave birth to this effort. Temps being temps, there is always something to write about. But let's face it, some projects are better than others. In any event, the key to how interesting a project is lies, I think, in whether the conflict is logistical or legal. Bad management is always fun to watch. Think about Office Space, or 9 to 5. Nothing substantive, really, but all about management style. That's why the first project was so good -- management was a nightmare. You can talk about that shit all day. This project, the problems are legal, which means I can't talk about them. In any event, cut me some slack, keep reading, and I will tell you what I can. I am casting my memory back there, lord, (come on, give me credit for the Van Morrison reference) and I will try to fill in with historical references. In the meantime, if you are dissatisfied, please refer to the title of the blog.

No comments: