Try it!

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Andrew Cuomo is even dumber than I thought

Having apparently forgotten about all kinds of U.S. history, New York's Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who many people believe would like to be elected president in 2020, is busy talking smack about the United States. During a speech Wednesday, he had this to say:
"We're not going to make America great again. It was never that great," Cuomo, a Democrat, remarked at a bill signing event in New York City. The comment was met by an audible reaction from the crowd.
That doesn't strike me as a great thing to say if you would like to be the president of the United States, but it does strike me as typical of today's Democrats. I would say I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this guy, but I do. He hopes to be the presidential nominee of a party that really isn't that fond of America. Democrats love to play up the flaws in the country without ever acknowledging what is good about the U.S. and always, always, always declining to name someplace they would rather be.

Fuck them. I hope they choke on this as their campaign slogan in 2020:


They will claim this isn't what Cuomo and the party actually mean, but if the shoe fits, bitches . . .

No comments: