Try it!

Saturday, January 2, 2021

So this was interesting

 Just before Christmas, I was in Walmart helping Santa get some candy for stockings. Because I didn't have much stuff, I went in the self-checkout line, as the regular checkouts were quite busy. I fell in behind some dude, who promptly turned around and said "six feet." I said, "Nice guess, but I'm actually six foot one." He said, "No, get six feet away." So I told him, "You're so concerned, you get six feet away." He let me know that as soon as the person in front of him moved forward he would. Dude was wearing a cheap-ass cloth mask, which does no good, same as me. When the line moved, he quickly moved six feet away, and I moved up. He turned around and told me to move back to six feet away. At which point I told him, "If you were actually concerned about this shit and not just posturing, you would buy a decent mask and you wouldn't come to Walmart, which is packed with people. So fuck off."

Oddly enough, he had nothing further to say.

No comments: