Try it!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

That was quick

Wow. After last week's gig met a premature demise (at least from my perspective), I figured I was toast. The staff attorneys said they wanted to roll me to another project. Taking into account rule number one, I assumed they were lying. As it turned out, I did get rolled to an existing project, started Tuesday. OK, always good to be working, right? Well, I wouldn't know. We got the email today (I hate it when they break up with you by email) letting us know that when we finished the batch we were working on, we were done, project over, bye bye, don't let the screen door slap you in the ass on the way out. Didn't even get pizza. Of course, we did get ice cream, but that's because the building management company held an ice cream social in the lobby as a Memorial Day kind of thing. I don't think they did it because they knew we were about to get shitcanned.

No comments: