Try it!

Friday, October 12, 2012

I heard it through the grapevine

This project is getting near its end, although it is not at all clear how near. Could be a week, could be two. But near. So I figured I would stir things up a bit, and the following conversation ensued:

Me (to the project manager): So, Pizza of Doom on Tuesday?

PM: Where did you hear that?

Me: I made it up. Just trying to start a rumor.

CA1: We're done on Tuesday?

CA2: Since we're done Tuesday, can we lift the hours cap for the rest of the project so we can load up on hours?

CA3: If this is over Tuesday, is it OK if we just jump to a new project starting Monday?

At this point, the project manager gave me a dirty look, put his headphones on an proceeded to ignore us. Start a rumor? Mission accomplished.

No comments: