Try it!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pretty satisfying

Today's game food went down exceptionally well, with a 55-7 win over Tennessee. We scored first and never looked back. It was my kind of Packers game -- we seriously abused the Titans, and that's the way I like it. An exciting game involves the Packers scoring early and often. Fuck a bunch of back and forth, tension over who will win, all that shit. Give me a romp, with lots of scoring by my team. So I'm happy. As for game food, we had chicken fingers:


Throw in the usual stuffed potato skins:

I don't know why I don't just use the same picture of the stuffed potato skins every time -- it certainly would be easier. However, it seems inauthentic to me, so I take a new picture each week.

Finally, we had another new entry this week, the Blooming onion. The sauce was great, but I clearly need some practice on spreading the onion prior to frying. I feel good about this one, and it will be featured at least one more time, as Mrs. Wolves favors this for the Super Bowl. Did I mention the sauce was great?


Practice makes perfect.

No comments: