Try it!

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Last farming catch-up post

I didn't make it to The Farm last weekend because of work and stuff, but I still have an update from the previous weekend. I also expect to get to The Farm this weekend at some point, so you have that to look forward to, but right now, I have some stuff that is two weeks behind.

The corn I planted is doing nicely. We are trying to protect it from the deer, but I think we are looking good for a late September/early October harvest:


Wasn't much to do around the beds last time I was at The Farm except to harvest stuff. So I did. got a bunch of onions:


A decent amount of green beans:


Some garlic:


A few bell peppers:


Some carrots, as well. These are just the carrots I get because I am thinning the bed. The real thing will come later, but for now we have these:


And, of course, okra. Can't wait to make some gumbo:


More harvest stuff coming.

No comments: