Try it!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

OK, so I went farming this weekend. What of it?

Yeah, I went to The Farm Saturday, and we did lots of stuff. Of course, Jeb the Wonder Dog came along, and yeah, he stuck his nose out the window:


There were several tasks in front of me Saturday. First, I had to fill this box with dirt and plant garlic in it:


So I did. It might look like dirt, but it's dirt with a bunch of garlic sets under it:


There was a bunch of other planting to do, as well. We had brussel sprouts:


Green beans:


Cauliflower and broccoli:


With all the planting, it would be easy to forget  the stuff already in the ground. Like the peas, which are coming up:


And the radishes:


Not to mention onions:


 So, I got the brussel sprouts in the ground:


Likewise for the cauliflower and broccoli:


All in all, it was a productive Saturday. Watered everything down, and prepared for the planting in the next week or so of beans and tomatoes. Can't wait.

No comments: