Try it!

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I really need to post more often, Farm edition

About 10 days ago, I was at The Farm to check on things and harvest stuff. The corn that Farmer Tom finally let me plant looks good:


e have some broccoli in the ground now that should be ready about Halloween:


The second-crop peas I planted are coming in:


We also have brussels sprouts in the ground:


Swiss chard continues to produce, against all odds:


The final crop of beans also is putting out produce:


I harvested some cucumbers, tomatoes and okra:


Also turnips:


Got some carrots:


A little Swiss chard:


Some beans:


Some peppers:


All in all, not a horrible day. We have a number of crops that performed extremely poorly, but we've had some successes, too. I prefer to dwell on the positive and correct the deficiencies next season.

No comments: