Try it!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Little Barry Sunshine keeps trying to sell baskets of shit

I recently received an email with the following message:




My initial response was, of course, you have got to be joking. Everyone qualifies -- you're required to buy Obama-mandated insurance. And I already know how much I can save -- fuck all, that's how much. How many days am I supposed to spend online with a nonfunctioning website just to find out that I can get a really expensive policy with high out of pocket costs that covers shit like maternity care and birth control that I don't need and, in some instances, have religious objections to paying for? I am part of the group that is supposed to subsidize the takers. I choose not to participate. As of January 1, I plan to be a scofflaw. Tell me that "It's the law"? Suck me, Barry. Come and get it.

My second response was, of course, how many fucking times do I have to unsubscribe to stop getting these emails from Our Worst President Ever? I subscribed during the 2008 campaign to see what my enemy is saying. Now, like syphillis, I can't get rid of them. Actually, I think I would prefer syphillis.

No comments: