Try it!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Not a lot of blogs can make this claim

Seriously, while I have not done any research on this, I am willing to bet that I have just had someone find my blog using a search term never used before in the history of man. Or at least never used trying to find a blog that did not specialize in bestiality.

The search term? "Cows.ass."

WTF, says you, right? Well, Eff You covers a lot of ground when it comes to subject matter, and in one of my posts about this year's county fair I included in my pictures of livestock on display a picture of a cow's rear end. I actually took several pictures of several cows from that angle, but as I said in the post:
This is another cow. I also took a picture of the cow's ass that was next to this cow, but I decided that one cow's ass was really enough,  don't you think?
Had I known that people would be trying to find this blog using the search term "cows.ass," I might have tossed in a few more of those pictures. As it is, I suppose I should once again share the picture in question. Without further ado, here is my work of art that I call "Cow's ass":


Kind of a statement on modern civilization, doncha think?

No comments: