Try it!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Not much to the farming lately, but it is still happening

I didn't make it to The Farm this past weekend, but I did make it the weekend before. (I also have sworn that I will be there this coming weekend, do or die.) The winter crops we have planted are actually doing pretty well. The late crop peas are flowering and producing. Farmer Tom tells me they have been eating peas from this crop almost every night:



The broccoli continues to\produce:


The spinach is still working:


Oddly enough, we are still getting pepper production. I hope to get by The Farm tomorrow and see if this is still true, but the unseasonably warm weather we have been having tells me that I will find things on The Farm that I don't expect. Like these peppers:


Or this broccoli, much of which stayed with Farmer Tom. For the next batch, I call dibs.


No comments: