Try it!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I demand a recount: Update!



People Magazine has named this year's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World," and the editors of People, in their infinite wisdom, have given us . . .Gwyneth Paltrow. Seriously? First of all, the chick needs a hamburger badly. But put her in context: given the circles she travels in, if she leaves the house, she's not even the most beautiful woman in the room. Sure, she's good looking, but she hangs with movie stars and the gliteratti. They don't call them "the beautiful people" for nothing. She's not even on the list of 10 Women I Would Leave My Wife For, and never was. Face it, her good-lookingness peaked with Shakespeare in Love. 1998, people.

Nothing against Gwyneth Paltrow. She's a good-looking woman. See?

 Are we going to claim she is more beautiful than Mila Kunis?

Or Stacy Keibler?

I'm not going to say that, and I could throw a gazillion more pictures of hot babes up here if all I wanted to do was drive traffic. But that's not me. I'm just saying People Magazine is run by morons.

No comments: