Try it!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Chapter the umpty-umpth, in which our Fearless Blogger finds validation

I went to happy hour with a couple guys I know today. Yeah, I went back to work afterward and billed for some sloppy coding, but that's not the point here. One of they guys invited friends from elsewhere, one of whom was a young woman who sat next to me. We talked. She, apparently, used to work a lot at the agency for which I was working when this blog was begun. She obviously had read this post, because the following conversation ensued:

Her: There was this blog that gave one of our project managers the nickname Death, and we . . .

Me: That was no "this blog." That was my blog.

Her: Oh my God! That was you!? Because after that, anytime he said something we didn't like we'd say, "Shut up, Death."

Nice to know someone is reading.

1 comment:

R.A.F said...

Not only to meet a reader, but find out they use a nickname you made up- THAT is effin' cool!