Try it!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Helpful homemaker tip No. 1

Yeah, I've never posted a Helpful Homemaker Tip (TM), but I figured it was time. So here it is.

Remember, when your to-do list includes working on small engines (such as a lawn mower) and making a pie, make the pie first. Otherwise, no matter how well you wash your hands, your pie will taste just a little bit like oil and gas. I tell you this not because I made this mistake, but because I almost made this mistake today. Fortunately, I realized the sequence I had planned would likely result in a terrible pie. So I did the pie first. In any event, I share this because I care. That's who I am, after all -- a giver. So remember -- pie, then small engines. Rules to live by.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Well you sort of gave us a tip when you told us not to touch anything we value after grinding and packaging dried hot peppers. Very useful information.