Try it!

Thursday, December 24, 2015

I guess some folks need reminders

A reader tipped me off to this story,  which, I have to admit, gives me doubts about the future of the legal profession. Seriously, what kind of rampaging candyass would make it necessary to post a sign like this in the law library at a law school?:


Granted, I was 10 years older than most of my classmates, but even they came from a generation that would have cheerfully pummeled anyone crying in the law library during exams. They would, at a bare minimum, have not stopped me from giving the candyass something to cry about. Of course, I'd rather see that sign, which apparently actually was posted at the University of Minnesota School of Law, than this one, which apparently was posted at the same school:


This one makes more sense to me. There definitely were some folks who could have used a reminder. I can put in headphones to drown out some loser's sobbing; I can't stop breathing.

No comments: