Try it!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Commentable comments

A commenter has asked how this blog caused me to not be selected for a particular project. Here's the explanation: The project for which I was accepted and then, within hours, rejected, was a revival of the project on which I was working when I started this blog. It was a highly entertaining project, and many of the posts did not reflect particuliarly well upon the agency staffing the project. I actually got an email from the agency that hinted they knew I was the blogger. Of course, I denied it, as Lenny Bruce once advised that you should deny everything, even if they have pictures.  On the one hand, they seem to have accepted my denial. On the other hand, I haven't worked for that agency since then. And on the third hand (what kind of freak show is this?) they are the only agency that has given any indication they even are aware the blog exists, much less suspect my identity. So, in response to my anonymous commenter, I say this: No agency likes to have it's dirty laundry aired, and the best way to prevent that from happening is to keep people who will do the airing from seeing their dirty laundry.

No comments: