Try it!

Monday, February 20, 2012

I guess this makes me a bad person, but I don't care

No, really, I don't. Anybody who has been reading this blog for any amount of time (and I mean both of you) knows that a) I am, if not a bad person, not a good person; and b) I seriously don't give a shit. So there's that.

That does not, however, mean that I don't have standards. I always try to do a good job, for instance, and people who don't piss me off. Consequently, I am not liking the person sitting next to me. I have no idea what the quality of her work is like, but I know her production must suck because if she's even at her desk, she is either working on her personal notebook computer or she has her head down on her folded arms, sleeping. I guess she's coding some documents -- at least enough to keep her from getting fired -- but I have a hard time believing she's got a real grasp on the case (and in fact she's asked a couple questions that she thought sounded thoughtful that made it clear she is wandering around in left field). This leaves us with two possibilities. This person is not trying to do a good job, or she can't. Which is worse? Unfortunately, this means she fits in reasonably well in Temp Town.

No comments: