Try it!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Welcome to our new co-blogger

Raised By Wolverines has put up his first post, which we hope will be one of many to come. Glad to have a little help providing content, as my current gig is killing me (more on that in a separate post later). Right now, though, I absolutely must write about some of the absolutely mindless shit that so distinguishes this blog.

While "wolves" and "wolverines" sound like they should be related, wolves, of course, are related to dogs. Wolverines, on the other hand, are related to otters, minks, weasels, ferrets, martens and badgers. Presumably, that includes honey badgers and, as everyone knows, Honey Badger Don't Care. (No link, because everybody knows what I'm talking about.) In any event, welcome to my new co-author.

No comments: