Try it!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Post or go home, right?

I've been remiss in posting lately, partly because of the hours of my project and partly because I've been a lazy shit this weekend, at least with respect to posting. One of the rules of blogging is if you want people to visit, you better give them a reason, i.e., something to read. I've been a little slack there lately, and I apologize and promise to make amends. On the other had, I still averaged more than a post per day, so there's that.

Also, despite this being largely content-free week on the blog, May wrapped up as my best-ever month for traffic not including the Instalanche month, November 2012. It wasn't even close. The numbers would be a crappy hour at many well-traveled blogs, but for Eff You, May was awesome. Thank you, and please keep coming by. I'll try to post more often.

No comments: