Try it!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year, and keep coming by; Update!

I just wanted to thank all of you for a wonderful year at Eff You, and I hope you'll keep coming by in 2014. We lost a blogging friend at Romeo Alpha Foxtrot, but I seem to have gained many new readers, so the year had its ups and downs. I wish all of you the best in 2014.


Stay safe, if you drink too much tonight, sleep where you are or take a cab, and if you can't do that, live by my motto: for God's sake, don't get caught.

Update: Just to avoid confusion, Romeo Alpha Foxtrot, who commented on this post, is not dead. His blog is, though, and the site is gone, along with all it's cool pictures and commentary. I didn't mean to make it sound like he was no longer among the quick, but I did mean to convey that I miss his blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make it sound like I died...

/RAF