Try it!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

OK, seriously, I'm OK with it not snowing any time now

Not seeing the accumulation that we did Sunday and Tuesday, but it is snowing again today. Not even halfway through December and we have already had, I think, more snow than we did all last winter. Granted, last winter was below average, but this December has been way above normal for snowfall. Truthfully, I like snow, but I would be OK with it not snowing for a few weeks. Being on a project that has a snow policy linked to the federal government, an organization made up of people who are notoriously wimpy about snow, I can't afford many more snow days.

The flash makes it look like it was snowing snowballs, but this was late this afternoon and the snow was still coming down:


Jeb the Wonder Dog waits patiently while I do stupid blog stuff. He just wants to pee:


A little snow on his coat? He doesn't care.

Everybody shovels pathways to get to their cars. This was bare grass a couple hours ago:


Not exactly a blizzard, but it adds to what's on the ground. And what's on the trees, which this morning was nothing but now is, well, not nothing:


Jeb the Wonder Dog is OK with it. He likes to look regal out in the bean field.


I know I said I wasn't going to post more Jeb/snow pictures because they go to his head, but he asked real nice. He hopes it will help him meet girls, so I did him a solid. Not sure how many female collies are cruising the internet, but I figured it couldn't hurt. He has papers, ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VoIP GSM Gateways GOIP at http://telco.net.ua/gsm-voip-shlyuzy.html
[url=http://telco.net.ua/VoIP-equipment.html]VoIP EQUIPMENT[/url]