Try it!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

I guess this counts as snow

Unexpected -- at least as far as I was concerned -- overnight snow. I had heard rumors of flurries, but no accumulation. Looked out this morning, saw there was maybe a quarter inch on the ground and cars, but nothing on any pavement. Still, consistent with the patter of much more measurable snowfall this winter than in the last two or three years.

Here we are looking left:


And looking right:


Not much there, but we've already beaten last year's snow accumulation handily. Damn that global warming. Yeah, I know, weather is not climate (unless you are a warming alarmist and you think the weather supports your argument). Don't make me school you. You would be smart to be preparing for a repeat of the Maunder Minimum, or at least the Dalton Minimum. If you don't know what I'm talking about, why the fuck do you buy the man-made global warming horseshit? Just sayin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a clear description of the issues.
It was really informative. Your website is very useful.

Thank you for sharing!

Stop by my weblog: more ()