Try it!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I just want to be clear

For those out there who think I am some kind of right-wing partisan hack (most contract attorneys are left-wing partisan hacks, and since I assume at least some of this blog's audience consists of contract attorneys, I also assume some of my audience things I am a right-wing partisan hack) I would like to point out that I have avoided commenting on the Obama administration's total fuck-up of the VA health care system, despite The One's 2008 campaign promises about fixing said system, and about the Obama administration trading the Taliban Dream Team of terrorists in exchange for a nobody who apparently was a deserter. (I support bringing everybody home -- I don't support giving the enemy everything they ever dreamed of to do so.) I have done so not because I am not shivering with schadenfreude over the administrations' incompetence, but because I feel like it is unfair to kick somebody when they're down. Unless, of course, you have to in order to make sure they stay down. I'm OK with that.

No comments: