Try it!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

I mean, seriously, who doesn't like flowers?

My plans for this evening, which included some posting on a number of topics, were disrupted by my car's plans for this evening, which included refusing to go further after I stopped for gas on the way home. Anyway, I have a fallback posting position, and present it herewith:


The summer flowers in the front bed are pretty glorious, apparently. Not that I ever see them.


Mrs. Wolves took these pictures, since I am almost never home during daylight, and when I am, I am not stopping to smell the roses, which these aren't, anyway.


But they're purdy, and I like them, even if I only see them in the dark.


I only planted four bulbs, and they are propagating in a rather promiscuous fashion. I will transplant them in the fall to take advantage of their wanton reproduction.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Ooooo they are pretty!