Try it!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

This project is killing me, and it isn't even entertaining

I worked some fairly short days this weekend -- no more than 6 hours Friday, Saturday or Sunday -- but I still haven't had a day off in 4 weeks, and my ass is dragging. Has it been worth it? Financially, sure, but what about the blog? As with all really large projects, there exists on this gig a fair assortment of oxygen thieves, run-of-the-mill incompetents, colorful characters and the like, but this time there really hasn't been a lot of entertainment value. There's a lot to bitch about, but most of that would be pointless, not to mention lost on the non-temp portion of my audience. And the temp portion of my audience would think I was bitching about someone other than them, and they might be wrong. So I'm trying not to bitch too much. I prefer funny shit. This project has had a dearth of funny shit, alas. So get used to kitten videos, bitches.

No comments: