Try it!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Damn, y'all -- 100,000

Sometime this afternoon, visitor No. 100,000 came by Eff You. That's a lot of damn Eff You, so I guess I should mark the occasion appropriately:


I know there are many, many blogs that get more than that every day -- hell, there are many blogs that get more than that every hour -- but here at humble little old Eff You, I'm happy as hell to reach 100,000 in three years. Thanks, everybody, for coming by. Please keep it up, cuz it's lucrative as hell. With my Amazon link, I probably make 20, 30 bucks a year off this blog. Not going to calculate the hourly wage on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions! World domination is not far off.
/RAF

Cat said...

It was me right!?! I was number 100,000 wasn't I? Well even if I wasn't congratulations on this worthy achievement.
Cat