Try it!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I hope I'm not jinxing anything here . . . : Update!

On the other hand, I feel like it's about time for me to put up my own "Hitler hears about" meme. A whole lot of shit is still in play at this point, including Virginia's Senate  seat, which no one expected. Warner will probably win, but there are a lot of balls in the air. I am actually kind of proud of my first attempt at the "Downfall" meme, regardless of how accurate it turns out to be.


I might be biased, but I think it's kind of funny.

Update: GOP Senate gains are at a net +5 right now. Kansas looks safe. Virginia and North Carolina too close to call, Montana, Iowa, South Dakota and Alaska still out there. Could get big.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh! That scene can be used for almost anything, and still be funny.
I'm viewer no. 9-15, by the way.