Try it!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Maureen O'Hara, RIP

I am sorry to say that Maureen O'Hara died Saturday at the age of 95.  Lord, this woman was beautiful, and she made some great movies. The fact that she did so often with the great John Wayne only makes her more magnificent in my memory. She and Wayne made five movies together, including "The Quiet Man" and "Big Jake," both among my favorites, but her star turn as the mother of Natalie Wood's character in "Miracle on 34th Street" remains my favorite, and is a movie we watch every year at Christmas in the Wolves household. I don't know about you, but she was one of my favorites and I will miss her.


I could add a million pictures, all of which would show she was stupid hot, and none of them would show how talented she was and how she simply dominated when she was on screen. RIP, Maureen.

No comments: