Try it!

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stealth kitty

Cpl. Wolves came by the other day, and naturally he spent some time snuggling with his animals. Here he is with Sadie the Ball-Warming Dog and Mischief:


I'm sorry, whose disembodied tail is that in the picture above? Yeah, she stuck her head out a little later -- it was Murder, who didn't want to be left out:


Mrs. Wolves has given me a bazillion kitty pictures in the last day or two. I'll probably be posting a lot of them because I haven't been posting much lately and cheap posts are better than none. I haven't been posting much lately because Temp Town is giving me no material, and I am in a quandary about how much I should just give up on Temp Town as a source of blog material. I'll let you know how that internal argument comes out. In the meantime, enjoy the kitty posts.

No comments: