Try it!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

This seems effed up

Normally -- and by normally, I mean pre-November, when the Instalanche happened -- my weekend traffic has been lower than during the week. I think my audience has a tendency to visit while at work (or after work) during the week, as they have better things to do on the weekends. Fuck, who doesn't? Also, I generally am too busy on the weekends to post much -- let's face it, I'd much rather post from behind enemy lines during the week than use my time to post on the weekends, plus Mrs. Wolves usually has a massive honey-do list for me -- and so there is often less new content on the weekends.

Lately, however, that has not held true. Weekend traffic has been very strong (for Eff You, anyway), keeping the daily average over 100. This might not be impressive to a lot of blogs, but here that's pretty damn good. Don't think so? Refer to the title of the blog.


No comments: