Try it!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Would you look at that!

We passed 50,000 pageviews this morning. Traffic has been very solid recently by Eff You standards. Thank you for coming by, and I hope you continue to do so. Today might end up with an unusual number of posts, partly to make up for two days without posting, partly because there is a lot going on and partly, perhaps mostly, because at about 6 am, after an hour of trying to find out if I should be venturing out into the snowstorm to go to work, I finally got word that today there is no work to which I can venture out. Shut down. Jury out on tomorrow. Really hope we work tomorrow. Can't afford a mid-week weekend, and I don't have enough beer on hand to stay home for two days.

Again, thanks for coming by. I'll try to make it worth your while.

No comments: