Try it!

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Funny, I thought there would be an earth-shattering kaboom

On Wednesday we jumped through 57 hoops to move everybody on the project to the basement, and move the folks in the basement to the floor we were on. The purpose was to make sure we had enough room for the new people being added today to our project. Talk about underwhelming.

I'm not sure how many people got added, but it looked like no more than about 30. I expected twice that. The agency -- and, by extension, the law firm -- is wailing and moaning about an upcoming deadline we can't meet without greater clicking speed and, apparently, more clickers. Based on the numbers they mentioned, 30 people ain't going to cut it. On the other hand, what the fuck do I know? But I was unimpressed by their effort to address the problem.


No comments: