Try it!

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Posting this just because I think it's really cool

I'm pretty sure I've put this up before, and I truthfully don't remember why I set up this post (I did it a couple nights ago and it's possible beer was involved) but it is great. George Harrison's kid is playing an acoustic guitar in this video from several years ago and truthfully has no business on the stage except for the fact that this was a tribute to his father. But Prince displays once again why he was highly regarded as a guitarist, even though Eric Clapton never responded to a question about how it felt to be the world's greatest guitarist with, "I don't know. Ask Prince." Didn't happen. But Prince was pretty good:



I love how he throws his guitar in the air at the end of the song and it never comes down. Maybe not quite spontaneous.

No comments: