Try it!

Thursday, April 16, 2020

What is wrong with the United Kingdom?

Once upon a time, the U.K. was in the top five for sources of visitors to this blog, and for years, Canada wouldn't visit at all. Naturally, after a massive shaming campaign on my part, Canada stepped up and now is ninth all-time in visitors to Eff You. Sweden is number ten and hasn't been by in I don't know how long. For some reason, even though I am certain that the United Kingdom has more people than Canada or Sweden -- and probably more than the two combined -- the U.K seems unable to pass those two and enter the Top 10, where a country like the United Kingdom clearly belongs. Sure, I'd like Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City, and Lichtenstein to drop by -- hint, hint -- but I really feel like the United Kingdom needs to step up its game. Come on, folks, you guys are all shut up at home. Log on, come by. We've got an Eff You welcome waiting for you.

No comments: