Try it!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Loose lips sink ships

It has come to my attention that there is massive speculation in the last day or so regarding this blog and the identity of the author. In response, I would like to point out several things. First, this blog is not about the current project; it is about life as a Temp, and it will continue beyond this project. Second, attempts to figure out who is authoring this blog will be more likely to result in the end of this blog than anything else, as I make my living in TempTown and would like to continue to do so. Should my identity become known to agencies, I consider it unlikely that I would be able to do so. So my response to this speculation is, how 'bout y'all shut the fuck up and enjoy the blog? Or keep talking about who's writing it -- whatevs. I would not focus at all on anybody sitting near the midget married couple in the big room. And I think you can rule out Moby and the Hobo, since they've been shitcanned and all. Otherwise, could be anybody, right?

No comments: