Try it!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This project could kill this blog

No shit, this might be the project that sends this blog down the toilet. No Death, no Bruce Lee -- this project seems to be well-run, and the project manager is a) from the firm and b) seems to know his ass from a hole in the ground. Despite the intitial fits and starts, this is going well. The law firm's rep comes into the room periodically to see if everything is OK. He has yet to threaten to fire anyone for not producing, he has not suggested that someone else wants our seats, and he has not asked if we "want to stand out." Except for the fact that he looks a little like a fish, I can't make this guy funny. Mind you, I don't think he comes in to actually see if we're OK -- remember, They're lying. He comes in to see if we're clicking. But to his credit, he doesn't say so. He pretends to want to know if everything is OK, and we pretend that's that he wants to know. It works.

On top of that, I am not in a good room. They are nice people, but nobody is trotting out blog-worthy comments except me. I've quoted me, but I can't quote just me and call it a blog. I need me some freak show, dammit.

But fear not. I have faith that this project will get funky. Trust me, I'll share.

No comments: