Try it!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Yeah, it sucks, but at least we have a celebrity

So, the new gig is not the 50 hours that were pitched to me, and being lied to still doesn't feel good, but at least I have some consolation. I'm sitting next to Stevie Nicks.

OK, it's not actually Stevie Nicks, and she actually doesn't look all that much like Stevie Nicks -- that would make her hot, which would dramatically reduce the odds that she would be an attorney at all, much less a contract attorney -- but she looks a little like Stevie Nicks and she dresses a lot like Stevie Nicks. I give out nicknames because it's easier than learning peoples' names. This woman wears the same kind of flowy, amorphous clothes that Stevie Nicks always seems to wear. Boom -- she's Stevie Nicks.

This isn't the first project I've been on with her. In fact, I haven't seen her in years. It probably was four or five years ago that I first saw her and said, "Hey, it's Stevie Nicks!"  And it's been maybe 18 months since I last saw her. But never have I sat next to her.

In any event, she looks like Stevie in her Snickers phase, but she dresses like Stevie in her Rhiannon phase. Ignore the hotness, and Lindsay Buckingham's virtuousity, and focus on the hair and the clothes. For those of you who don't know what that means, enjoy:


No comments: