Try it!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I guess I should apologize

I've been a shitty poster lately. Work has been a bitch, and spring has meant more yard work and farming, so even my weekend posting is down. As a result, so is traffic. I'm not happy about this, but a remedy is difficult to come by. Realistically, the only solution is less sleep in exchange for more posts. In recent months, I have not been willing to make that trade. I think, though, in the interests of the blog, I have to do that.

On the one hand, the project is boring and not likely to produce much in the way of insight into the life of contract attorneys, or even much humorous commentary on that life. That, of course, was the original purpose of this blog.

On the other hand, I have never felt bound by that, so I have lots of opportunity to post about food, farming, politics and whatever. I don't know how well that goes over with the core audience, but it seems to work as long as I post often.

Which I have not been doing. So anyway, if there is something you want me to post about, tell me. Just put up a comment. or send an email to raised.by.a.wolf@gmail.com.  I'm not inclined to give up the blog, but I don't want to get stuck in a rut. Help me out here, people.

1 comment:

Cat said...

As your primary commenter, I like your mix of observations and down-home food and garden posts-shoot I even like the weather whining. It's all very Farmers Almanac.