Try it!

Friday, May 23, 2014

This is just freaky-deaky

I was talking with my neighbor the other day when he informed me that he had chased down a ginormous snake working its way through everybody's back yard. He spotted the snake in his back yard and, recognizing it as non-poisonous, tried to catch it to relocate it. It went under fences through two neighbors' back yards before it emerged out from under the fence of the end unit of our row of townhouses, and that's where he caught it. Black snake or corn snake, I'm not sure, but it was fucking huge:


Given the width of the sidewalk, that's a 6-foot snake. Any herpetologists in the audience, feel free to chime in on what kind it is. Mostly what it is now is free somewhere else. Don't know where my neighbor took it, but he said it was not close by. Wow.

No comments: