Try it!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Yeah, we been farming

Not much left to do on the farm except wait for shit to grow, but there were a few things for me to do yesterday. Still, Jeb was ready to play with his buddy, Willy.


Yes, the car was in motion when I took that picture and I did. in fact, risk death and dismemberment to get the shot. Problem?

Anyway, wasn't expecting to have to do much, but would up spending two hours at the farm. Put up the deer fence around the squash/zucchini bed, since the squash are coming up:


I transplanted some beans to fill some dead spots:


I noted that the potatoes really don't need my help at this point:


Same for the cukes:


I assisted some peas in grasping the trellis:


I noted that the radishes and spinach are doing well, and then I harvested some spinach:


We really are in wait-for-harvest mode at this point, and the radishes and spinach are the only things in the harvest cycle at this point (they grow fast). Everything else is quite a ways off. We'll see how that works out. Might be a while before we see another farm post. Yeah, I don't see that being a problem for most folks. Please see the title of the blog.

No comments: