Try it!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Just another actual temp conversation

Things have been pretty slow on the project lately. Improving weather and longer daylight hours have a lot of people working less, an annual event, so fewer people are around, which naturally leads to a more subdued atmosphere. But yesterday we had computer issues that livened things up a bit. The review platform --don't know if if was the software or the host server -- kept kicking people out of the system, forcing them to log in again and leading to this actual temp conversation this morning:

Temp 1: Man, I sure hope the system works better today than it did yesterday.

Temp 2: It was awful! I got kicked out practically every other document.

Temp 3: Yeah, it was pretty bad. Every time I woke up, I'd been kicked out.

No, I don't know what number this is in the "actual temp conversation" series. Perhaps someone with time on their hands could research that, and I could start numbering them again. But I don't see that happening.

No comments: