Try it!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

OK, so I went to The Farm again yesterday

I've been spending a bit of my idle time at The Farm and thinking about The Farm and what to do with upcoming bed availability. Still not sure what I will plant in the two beds that the first bean crop will free up once I pull it out -- probably Saturday -- but I'll figure something out.

Anyway, I did a little harvesting. Not a lot, but some. Got some maters, beans, zucchini, some cherry tomatoes and some peppers:


Not bad, considering I was just there a couple days ago. More zukes on the way, and squash, too. Need to thin the carrots again, and the maters are about to bust. The volunteer melons seem to be doing well:


So, I pretty much am on my own, Farm-wise, starting today. Farmer Tom goes to the beach tomorrow, and as soon as he gets back he hits the Appalachian Trail for two months. He'll get home just in time to eat my fall crops, the rat bastard.


No comments: