Try it!

Friday, July 31, 2015

What the fuck is wrong with the EU anyway?

Actually, we really shouldn't start that conversation, because the answer is, "Damn near everything," and if we start to itemize we'll be here for weeks and everyone will be bored to death. However, for my visitors from the European Union -- and they are legion -- I have to tell you, I did not put up this notice, which you apparently are seeing:
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.
Apparently, this is some kind of new law in the EU. If you visit through the U.S. portal, you don't see the warning -- just through the .fr, .uk, those domains. So really, if you don't want your intelligence insulted, just go to Eff You the right way. Unlike the EU, I do not think you are too stupid to realize that every fucking website you visit tries to put cookies on your computer. You know this. I know this. Consider yourselves warned. I am thinking of hiding the warning and telling the EU to suck my dick. Hell, extradite me if they don't like it. I'll go full Joshua on their asses and bring down The Hague like the walls of Jericho. Now tell me, how many blogs drop eff-bombs and Biblical references in the same post? Seriously? And the EU is worried about cookies? Well, to the EU, I have to say -- Eff You!

No comments: