Try it!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Yeah, I went farming again this weekend

I mean, seriously, what else to I have to do? I opted to skip the photo montage because, let's face it, vegetables growing look pretty much the same one week to the next. Also, almost all I did was harvest, so, naturally, I just took a picture of the harvest:


As you might or might not be able to tell, underneath all that other stuff is another batch of beans, which we are processing for freezing as I write. Probably the last harvest from the first crop, although I did not pull the plants and there might be one more small harvest from that planting. The second crop is not far behind, in any event, maybe a couple weeks. The maters are starting to come in, the zukes are in the midst of making me never want to see another zuke, the carrots continue to provide better carrots from the thinning than we got last year from the harvest, and the onions are looking good.

With Farmer Tom gone for the next two months, I get to make a lot of executive decisions coming up. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: