Try it!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Unemployment haikus

I was trying to compose a few haikus in my head while I was walking Jeb the Wonder Dog last night. The problem with this, of course, is that my head is quite sieve-like, and haikus composed do not equate to haikus that I will remember when I am finally able to put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard, as the case may be. In any event, here are a couple unemployment haikus:

Unemployed again
Desperately seeking work
Really don't like this

Project has ended
No rollover for me yet
Rule No. 1 strikes?

We are told that we are being rolled over to a pretty good project, but there is a timing issue -- they're waiting for partner approval. Could happen today, tomorrow, a month from now. We'll see, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Come for the crazy Temp stories. Stay for the unemployment haikus".

/RAF