Try it!

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday came, and with it, white death

The Tsnow-nami is for real. No shit, today at about 8 am, I had to shovel the porch and part of the walk just so I could open the door and give the dogs a place to pee. First thing in the morning, this was already one of the biggest snowstorms we're ever had in my 20 years of living in the DC area. Here's the view looking to the right from my front door at 9 am:


Moving down the sidewalk a bit and looking left:


At about noon, Mrs. Wolves took Jeb the Wonder Dog out. On the way out, he followed in her footsteps, letting her break the trail. On the way back, the snow weenie bolted ahead of her, using the trail already created to get his wimpy ass out of the snow:


Mrs. Wolves soldiered on behind him:


Yeah, I shoveled again:


But by the time I got around to taking a picture from the end of the walk looking toward the house, the walk was already covered in snow again:


Looking left (east):


And right (west):


More or less straight from the doorway (south):


Yes, still coming down, and expected to until tomorrow morning. Please, God, let the power stay on.



No comments: