Try it!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I'm happy to say, Tara Reid seems to have recovered from her plastic surgery disasters

I'm just blogging in the interests of modern medicine here, mind you. Nothing prurient at all about this. However, on a recent trip to Hawaii, Tara Reid was showing no ill effects of some of the cosmetic surgery failures some claim she has suffered in the past:


I suppose I could withhold judgment pending a closer examination. However, another, more recent picture from her vacation in Tulum* (wherever the fuck that is) seems to support my conclusion:


Look, it's not like I'm trolling for viewers with pictures of Tara Reid with practically no clothes on. You know I don't do naked pictures of hot celebrities. That would be wrong.

*Tulum, by the way, apparently is on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and is the site of some pretty cool Mayan ruins, plus some tony resort beaches where you can see celebrities like Tara Reid, who looks pretty damn good for 39, cosmetic surgery or not, practically naked. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: