Try it!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Blogging behind enemy lines

I've been doing a lot of blogging behind enemy lines lately because we almost never have anything to do. I guess that kind of makes it more like using an internet cafe in a country where some people don't like Americans that much but aren't going to attack us. Like France, maybe.

Anyway, this project simply refuses to die. We sit around from 8 am to 7 pm, some days with a little work, most days not. I believe we are being kept around as a sort of fire brigade until the government agencies involved approve this transaction. I mean, it could be because of my dashing good looks and rapier-sharp wit, but that doesn't explain why everybody else is still here. But we're here, and the swordfish keeps on swimming along.

No comments: