Try it!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Do they not make ski masks for beer drinkers?

As I mentioned previously (I'm not linking to it, damn it, go find the post on the blog "Readers do the nicest things") a reader sent me a ski mask after I mentioned that my face almost froze off on a recent walking of Jeb the Wonder Dog. Again, go read the blog and find the post. I'm under time constraints here. Anyway, I had not yet had to use the ski mask as a ski mask since I got it -- I had used it as a hat. Tonight, while walking Jeb the Wonder Dog, my face was, again, freezing off.  It is low 20s, maybe high teens tonight, but just enough breeze that my cheeks were starting to hurt, so I pulled the ski mask down.

You know what? It is hard as hell to drink a beer through a ski mask without soaking the damn mask and severely reducing its warmth-giving value. I had to keep pulling the bottom of the mask up so my mouth was free to slurp in the nectar of the gods. It was awkward. I certainly hope there is a beer-drinker's ski mask out there. I intend to look.

BTW, this is what I look like in a ski mask:


And no,  that was not me at your Mini-mart at about midnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look just like I thought you would...
/RAF

Cat said...

Maybe you could use a straw...